January 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine
Siege and Storm (The Grisha #2) by Leigh Bardugo
Release Date ~ 6/4/2013 
Publisher ~ Henry and Holt
Add it on Goodreads
Darkness never dies.
Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can't outrun her past or her destiny for long.
The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling's game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and the love she always thought would guide her--or risk losing everything to the  oncoming storm.
   The first book in this trilogy, Shadow and Bone was knock-your-socks-off amazing and so unique, and I got the pleasure to meet Leigh Bardugo, who was very awesome. I cannot wait for this book! Alina was a great main character, very kickass, and I can't wait to see where she ends up in Siege and Storm. And Mal, I hope Mal is doing okay too! Simply put, I need this book stat!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good read!

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. So can't wait to read this. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking forward to this for so long!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison