October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Invisisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Leviathan

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
Invisibility by Andrea Cremer and David Leviathan
Release Date ~ 5/7/2013
Publisher ~ Penguin
Stephen has been invisible for practically his whole life — because of a curse his grandfather, a powerful cursecaster, bestowed on Stephen’s mother before Stephen was born. So when Elizabeth moves to Stephen’s NYC apartment building from Minnesota, no one is more surprised than he is that she can see him. A budding romance ensues, and when Stephen confides in Elizabeth about his predicament, the two of them decide to dive headfirst into the secret world of cursecasters and spellseekers to figure out a way to break the curse. But things don’t go as planned, especially when Stephen’s grandfather arrives in town, taking his anger out on everyone he sees. In the end, Elizabeth and Stephen must decide how big of a sacrifice they’re willing to make for Stephen to become visible — because the answer could mean the difference between life and death. At least for Elizabeth.

   Okay, though I have a dislike for David Leviathan's person, he can write good books. And though I haven't read anything by Andrea Cremer I have all of the Nightshade books sitting on my shelf - so soon. And the summary and cover for this one both sound EPIC. I love witchery/sorcery novels especially when set in modern day. I cannot wait for this one!

16 comments:

  1. OMG! I am so looking forward to this book coming out! I just sounds so awesome and the cover is just beautiful!

    Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Levithan and Andrea Cremer's book will be an EXPLOSION of EPICNESS. Can't wait for this! Great pick! :D

    Here's my my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both authors and this book sounds amazing! Very excited!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Invisibility is on my to-read list already and I can't wait! The book sounds so intriguing and interesting and I'm so excited about it. Great pick! I hope you like it when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks amazing. Seriously. Amazing! I read and loved Rift by Andrea Cremer, and I am getting ready to read Every Day. And I have no doubt that I will love it too. So, Invisibility is going to be fantastic. Hopefully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Andrea Cremer. Can't wait to read this. Thanks for letting us know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds so good! I haven't read anything by either author (I should probably get on that), but the synopsis and cover are enough to buy me over!

    Here's my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Invisibility sure has been popular lately! I'm not a fan of the way they did the title on the cover but the book itself does seem pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing! ^.^ If you would like to check out my Waiting On Wednesday you can do so here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo awesome pick! I can't wait for this one too! Thanks for sharing =)

    Our WoW for the week =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one does have definite promise :) And I've never read anything by either author, so maybe this'd be a good place to start? A kind of 2-for-1 deal? lol Anyway, good pick!

    Our WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is one of those books i cant wait for either.
    feel free to check out my WoW...
    http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/wow-pick-of-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pick. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Andrea Cremer and David Levithan in one book? Count me in! Can't wait to read it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  14. This team up is mighty interesting, I want to read this myself out of curiosity

    Braine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm I had not heard about this book before but it sounds like it would be good to read. Thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. 2 good authors together, I have big expectations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison