October 9, 2012

Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Books I'm Dying to Read
(This week is rewind week and pick whatever previous topic you want to)
10. Nobody but Us by Kristin Habrook - I normally don't get really excited about contemporaries, but I got to meet Kristin at a signing in Seattle and that got me pretty excited for it!
9. The Elite by Kiera Cass - The cover for this one has just been unveiled and I don't like it, but I did enjoy the first book in the series, The Selection a lot so I still can't wait to read this!
8. Sever by Lauren Destefano - I have been in love with Lauren Destefano's books for the longest time so though it will be sad to see the trilogy end I am dying to read it!
7. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi - I am dying for this one! Luckily a blogging friend I know is swapping her copy with me, so that can't get here soon enough.
6. Moonset by Scott Tracey - I loved Scott Tracey's Witch Eyes novels and this one sounds really unique. Witch terrorists? F**k yeah!
5. A Touch Menacing by Leah Clifford - Leah Clifford is made of amazing. That is all.
4. Black City by Elizabeth Richards - Vampire dystopians are sometimes good, sometimes not so good, but this one looks awesome!
3. The Innocents by Lili Peloquin - This mystery looks really different! I love good mysteries!
2. Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi - I can't wait to see what happens next int his series!
1. Asunder by Jodi Meadows - I loved the first book in the series, Asunder, and it was such an original dystopian. Can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Great list topic pick! Numbers 1, 2, 4 & 7 are on my reading list as well :) Thanks for sharing.

    Old follower but new to TTT so here's my TTT post

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with almost all of this. I haven't looked at Nobody but us or The Innocents yet. Everything else, though, I'm right there with you. And Leah Clifford totally is all kinds of amazing!!! I kid you not--she kidnapped me from school last week. It was seriously epic. I now have A Touch Morbid on my to-read stack, and I can't wait to get to it. As for the rest of these books...I can't wait for them, either! I agree about The Elite cover, kind of. I like the color and everything, but the girl...I just prefer how she looked on the first cover.

    And that is all.

    I don't do Top Ten Tuesdays, I do Teaser Tuesdays. But I'm not going to be awkward and leave a link here. If you want to see my teaser, you know where to find it, my friend.

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really excited for The Elite as well so that I can hear the rest of the story! I don't usually like vampire books, but I actually like Black City sounds pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great List! I am so excited for The Elite, Through the Ever Night, Unravel Me and I need to pick up Incarnate so I can be excited for Asunder! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison