October 20, 2012

Book Haul (19)

Book Haul is a weekly feature here that showcases all the awesome goodies I got this week!
    So, this week I only got four books but I got two I'm really excited about. Like REALLY, REALLY, REALLY excited about. Like I hugged these books the second I saw them. They are both 2013 sequels I cannot wait to read, like seriously can't wait for. They are both serious awesome sauce.
For Review:
Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine
I got this one in the mail randomly and I don't really know what to do with it because I haven't read any of the books in this series, so, giveaway maybe?
Thanks to Penguin Teen!
Swapped:
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
You do not know how much I am in love with this series. I squealed. In short, I am fighting every power in me not to drop everything I'm reading and read it.
Thanks to Jaime at Two Chicks on Books!
Gifted:
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
I have had the pleasure to meet Marissa in person, and she is just as awesome as her books, which are killer awesome. And when Jaime got me a copy from a conference she was at a few weeks ago, and I want to proclaim her queen of everything.
Thanks to Jaime at Two Chicks on Books!
Purchased for my Kindle:
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
The Perks of Being a Wallkflower by Stephen Chobosky 
I saw the movie today and I LOVED it. Have to read the book now!



13 comments:

  1. I need to catch up to the Morganville Vampires series. >_< Nice haul this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won The Perks of Being A Wallflower in a giveaway and it arrived this week. I haven't seen the movie yet, so I'm glad to have the book to read it first.
    Here's what's new on my shelf.
    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeppp!!!! Unravel Me & Scarlet! Awesome haul! :D

    Here's my Showcase Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Scarlet & Unravel me! I should check out The Perks of Being a Wallflower as well soon. Thanks for sharing & happy reading :D

    My StS

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I just cried. *whispers* so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  7. So Lucky! I gotta catch up with The Morganville Vampires series and the other two I can't wait to read too! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGGFDFGFHD! *o* You're so lucky you got Scarlet & Unravel Me I am dying to read both!
    Hope you enjoy your haul! x]

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unravel Me? I would've squealed too! I am so increadibly jealous right now! I read Destroy Me the other day, but it's not enough to tide me over for the wait of Unravel Me's release.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My Stack: Birthday Edition!
    Renae @ Rolling with the Moments

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heard awesome things about Bitter Blood!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so lucky to have a copy of Unravel Me. :D
    I'm jealous. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard a lot of great things about THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER - book & movie. On my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg. Scarlett? It's already out! I NEED IT. omg. Cinder was the best. best. best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison