October 13, 2012

Book Haul (18)

Book Haul is a weekly feature here that showcases all the awesome goodies I got this week!
   So I just got home from seeing Frankenweenie again and Halloween decoration shopping (again) and am writing this book haul a little late. I didn't buy any books this week but I got 11 ARCs, so nothing to complain about in the least! Oh and I also bought a Frankenweenie Undead Sparky stuffed animal today too and decided to put him in the photo just 'cause.
Sorry the image is sorta blurry, something is wrong with my camera :(
For Review:
Inside the Breathless Reads Slipcase:
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
I already had an ARC of this one but it came with the rest of the Breathless Reads books inside the slipcase so I'm going to give it away or swap it or something like that!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
Everyone is gushing about how good this book is so I can't wait to try it! I haven't read a dystopian in a while so it will be good to enter a new world again!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
Venom by Fiona Paul
I already had an ARC of this one as well (and I need to hurry up and read it) so I will giveaway or swap it as well!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
The Innocents by Lili Peloquin
This one comes out next week so I need to read it REALLY SOON! I haven't many contemporaries recently so I hope this one is good!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
Origin by Jessica Khoury
This one looks like a really awesome thriller! 
Thanks Penguin Teen!
Prodigy by Marie Lu
I still haven't read Legend but will need to do so soon so I can read Prodigy!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
This is another sequel I am yet to read the first book in, but it doesn't come out til February 2013, so I have plenty of time!
Thanks Penguin Teen!
Gifted:
Sirens by Janet Fox
This book looks just like Boardwalk Empire which is a show I love so I'm super excited to read it!
Thanks Liberty Bay Books!
17 & Gone by Nova Ren Suma
I can't stand kidnapping cases so I'm glad people are writing more books to create awareness about them! (Want to go Private? is another great one)
Thanks Liberty Bay Books!
Pivot Point by Kasie West
This one looks like an amazing paranormal novel! I love that people are writing them that aren't just about paranormal creatures now too.
Thanks Liberty Bay Books!
The City's Son by Tom Polluck 
Anything Flux publishes is usually awesome and it's great to see more guys writing YA!
Thanks Liberty Bay Books!
So that's what I got this week! What did you get? Let me know in the comments!


12 comments:

  1. WOW really great Book Haul Benji! I have almost all the Breathless Reads...except Falling Kingdoms >.< & i can tell you they are really GREAT READS!! Pivot Point sounds interesting and I totally agree on 17 & Gone, i can't stand kidnappings either. And I've heard The City's son was pretty good ^_^

    -Happy readings,Lisseth
    Read-A-holicZ, My StS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm VERY curious about City's Son- the synopsis sounds amazing.

    Awesome haul, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, big haul!! Haven't read any of these books, but I hope you'll like them all :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 17 & Gone sounds intriguing. Hope you enjoy your reads! :D

    Fara @ Tumbling In Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some awesome books this week! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY CRAP that's an awesome haul! I wouldn't know where to start! :D

    Happy reading ^__^

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have an amazing book haul!!!

    Ntzee @ MaybeThisBook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited about Pivot Point!!! I have been holding myself back form reading it just yet. I really want Falling Kingdoms. I LOVED Venom. Fantastic haul this week Benji!
    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  9. I take it Frankenweenie was good? It looks like so much fun!

    From the first moment I heard about Falling Kingdoms it's been on my wishlist. :) It sounds fantastic and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy!

    You got a lot of fantastic books this week! I hope you enjoy them all.

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these books look legit amazing! You have to let me know how Origin is, specifically, all right? I need to know if it's as worth pining over as I'm giving it. I hope you enjoy!

    My What I Got: http://justabooklover.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-i-got-13.html

    ♥Jessica(:

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FRANKENWEENIE? (by the way, I want of those few you don't want to watch the movie but the dog is adorable!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison