August 14, 2012

Top Ten Book Romances That I Think Would Make it In the Real World


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
10
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)
Noah and Mara from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Noah and Mara have such chemistry, they could host a comedy TV talk show they're so witty!
9
Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Adam and Juliette from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi 
These two are totally perfect for each other, can't say much more so not to spoil it. ;)
 8
Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)
Sam and Grace Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
These are the most romantic paranormal couple I know! 
7
Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1)
Jem and Tessa from The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
Jem and Tessa are perfect for each other. Will can go die in a hole.
6
The Iron King (The Iron Fey, #1)
Ash and Meghan from The Iron Fey by Julie Kagawa
In the first two books I was actually Team Puck but then Ash won me over... he was so noble 'n' such.
5
Divergent (Divergent, #1)
Tris and Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
Tris and Four would be like the dynamic romantic kickass duo!
4
Lola and the Boy Next Door
Cricket and Lola from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
These two are perfect for each other!
3
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter #7)
Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
These two are one of my favorite couples, they are so opposite of each other! 
2
City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
Simon and Isabelle from City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
Simon and Isabelle are made of awesome.
1
Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)
Lend and Evie from Paranormalacy by Kiersten White
These two are just too cute. 

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I have Tris and Tobias on mine too! I'm gonna have to disagree with #7 though because I'm die-hard Team Will.... I will go down with this ship. >_<
    Here’s my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, Benji. I love Ron and Hermione so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your list ROCKS!!! I've been searching for some good YA picks with a little romance in them... thanks to you a found a few!!

    :-)

    Woop Woop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome picks! Noah and Mara would definitely make it in the real world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Sam & Grace & Tris & Four of my list too. Great list. Some of these are on my TBR list.

    Check out my TTT.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison