October 15, 2011

In my Mailbox (23)


Paranormal Wastelands
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.
Books I got this week:
Invasions of the Dognappers by Patrick Jennings (2 copies, signed)
Linger by Maggie Stiefavter (signed)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (signed)
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Far From the War by Jeffrey David Payne (signed, with my quote on the back)
Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (signed)
Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (signed)
Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan (signed)
The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (signed)
Heroes of Olympus Swag




7 comments:

  1. WOW! That's an awesome IMM!!! Enjoy your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mundie Moms- I know, I can't wait to dive into them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is awesome. I hope that you love it as much as I did, because I loved it a lot. Glad to see that the week was kind to you. Have a great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy- I hope it is! The week was VERY kind to me! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love Forever. I am dying to read Scorpio Races. Hope it's as good as her others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy all of your books this week especially Linger and Forever! There amazing books! Come check out my IMM!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer- Thanks, but I've already read Forever adn Linger! The Scorpio Races is so far awesome!
    paigebradish- Thanks, but I've already read them both.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison