August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)

“Waiting On” Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill atBreak the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases I'm eagerly anticipating.

All titles link to their Goodreads Page

Palace of the Damned (The Saga of Larten Crepsley, Book Two) by Darren Shan

Release Date: September 30

My thoughts: I love, love, love, Darren Shan. He's one of the best horror authors around. Team Larten!

The Medusa Plot (The 39 Clues, Cahills vs Vespers, Book Two) by Gordon Korman

Release Date: August 30

My thoughts: I like this series though it has some major flaws. Korman is one of the best writers in the series and I'm glad we'll have more of him in this book.

The Name of the Star (Shades of London, Book One) by Maureen Johnson

Release date: September 29

My thoughts: I love a good murder mystery, and who's more famous for mysterious murders then Jack the Ripper himself? Thankfully I'm on a ARC tour for this so that cuts the waiting a bit. But still, I can't wait.

The Way We Fall

The Way we Fall by Megan Crewe

Release Date: January 24, 2012

My thoughts: I found about this on a friend's blog and the cover is so great, just like I hope this book will be!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison