March 8, 2011

WAITING 2 READ- March 2011


Okay so this month I can't wait to read "The Saga of Larten Crepsley: Ocean of Blood" by the MASTER of horror Darren Shan, one of my favorite authors. Ever since the first book in this series came out last October I have been waiting for SO LONG to read this book. And hopefully it won't disappoint. Anyway here is a summary:
The epic tale of the vampire Larten Crepsley continues. The question is -- how far can Larten go! alone? Free from their mentor Seba Nile, Larten Crepsley and Wester Flack join the Cubs -- wild young vampires with little respect for human life, and a taste for mindless enjoyment. For the Cubs, everything is easy. But nothing has ever been easy for Larten, and soon fate throws his life into another spin. With dark paths to travel, Larten finds himself far from the Vampire Mountain and its rules. A long way from home, sick and alone, he must decide what kind of vampire he will be. Whether he will stand firm, be true to his master and his principles -- or whether he will lose himself in blood!

Okay, so how awesome is that? Can't wait it comes out April 28.

Also coming out in April [that I am hyped up]:

The 39 Clues Book 11: Vesper Rising by Rick Riordan, Gordon Korman, Peter Lerangis and Jude Watson: The final book in the 39 Clues series, can't wait. How can you go wrong with all these GREAT authors? Comes out April 5
Lucky Cap by Patrick Jennings: I will be doing a pre-review of this book because I'm friends with Patrick J.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comment, I love and appreciate each and every one! As of March 2012, The Non Reluctant Reader is an awards-free zone. I'm honored to be considered, but do not currently have the time to pass the award on. Comments are the best award I can receive though! If the comment requires a reply, please be sure to check back for one. If it is a feature/meme leave a link to your post and I will stop by and comment if I get the chance!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Under the Dappled Shadows kit by Lorie Davison